The Psy Lens center is run by Mrs. Sudipta Roy who is an RCI registered Clinical Psychologist working in this field for 23 years. Psy-Lens aims to help children, adolescents, adults and elderly people for a better living. It is also committed to increasing quality and access to training for aspiring mental health professionals working in the field of psychology.
About Mrs. Sudipta Roy
- B.A. (Psychology. St. Xavier's)
- M.A. in Psychology (MS University, Baroda)
- M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology (NIMHANS, Bangalore)
- Ph. D submitted at the Department of Psychology (M.S University of Baroda)
Consultant Clinical Psychologist (PsyLens)
Past positions held
- (Formerly) Lecturer/Department of Psychology and Department of Human Development and Family Studies, MSU of Baroda
- Honorary consultant Clinical Psychologist at Marg Counseling Center, Baroda.
- Research and Documentation Officer
- Research fellow at NCERT, New Delhi
- Co-ordinated various Post Graduate Programs on Learning Disabilities
The Psy-lens center seeks to help children, adolescents, adults and the elderly people to be happier and healthier. We use scientifically recommended psychological methods to diagnose and help resolve their problems (such as academic, emotional, behavioral, marital and other mental health related issues etc.)
To provide the best of the services (diagnosis, psychological assessments, psycho-education, psychotherapy, marital counseling, remedial education and counseling, and psychological care for the patients with chronic health problems.) We strive to serve people through genuine and dedicated work.
Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. We help you notice them.
Counseling is a health service specialty in professional psychology. It focuses on how people function both personally and in relationships at all ages.
It addresses the emotional, social, work, school and physical health concerns people may have at different stages in their lives, focusing on typical life stresses and more severe issues with which people may struggle as individuals and as a part of families, groups and organizations.
Where it can help
- Mental health issues
- Play therapy
- Talk therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Techniques (REBT)
What to expect
- Formal and informal evaluation
- Advice and decision making skills
- Increased self-esteem
- School and career/work adjustment concerns.
- Making decisions about career and work, and dealing with school‐work‐retirement transitions.
- Relationship difficulties‐ including marital and family difficulties.
- Increasing understanding and compatibility for engaged or dating couples
- Working with Learning and skill deficits.
- Stress management and coping with negative life events.
- Organizational problems.
- Dealing with and adjusting to physical disabilities, disease or injury.
- Enhancing personal/social adjustment.
- Help in the development of one's identity.
- Developing better people skills
- Assertiveness training
- Anger management
- Reduced distress and effective treatment for Mental disorders.
- Better problem solving abilities